Thursday, April 8, 2010

Care

The cold hard Mistress is a staple of many men's submissive fantasies. But in reality nobody really wants an ambivalent women to be submissive to. Its called Loving Female Authority and the loving part is every bit as important as the authority part. After a session with my wife either discipline, tease and denial, etc I need some aftercare. Aftercare is one of those things that I can't see a cold hearted women doing this.
Aftercare takes many forms, tending to wounds, sleeping, holding one another, and talking. From my own experience I know that I have a submissive high for a few hours after a rough session in the bedroom. I can go about my normal routines with no problems, but then I drop. Usually this happens in the middle of the night, I will wake up and request my wife to hold on to me, something that she has never refuse or been upset about.

My wife as my loving dominant and owner of my sex takes her responsibility for my well being seriously. But Aftercare is not limited to the submissive, I take equal care of my wife and I too take it seriously. A big part of this in the early part of our FLR was reassurance that that we loved each other, that we respected each other, and that our relationship while changed was strong.

Aftercare is not something that is fantasized as often as the cold hard woman up top. The same way that cuddling is not the hot topic of fantasy. But these things are important, they keep people mentally and physically in shape. Kissing, whipping, sex, discipline, these things may begin bonding a couple, but it is the care that comes after that cements the relationship.




4 comments:

  1. I wish I could find a woman who would marry this sub and put him in chastity. I also think that the senssual caring is important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I like the cold hard mistress experience - I enjoy being as close to a real slave as possible. Mind you, our femdom is strictly part-time.

    ReplyDelete